Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

18 June 2010

Before returning to Korea, Jay Park: “I will try to the best of my ability to represent Korea well”

Returning as an actor, Jay Park’s latest message to everyone, “I am proud to be Korean. I love Korea.”

Jay Park tweeted the link to his official hompeage (http://www.jaypark.com) on 18th June. In the homepage, he posted up a post describing his feelings about returning to Korea.

In his post, he wrote, “I was once young and naive and said some things that got blown out of context but would like to add that I am proud to be Korean, I love Korea, my parents are Korean, and where ever I go, whatever I do, I will try to the best of my ability to represent Korea well.”

Jay Park left 2PM and Korea after a MySpace controvery grew out of proportion last September.

He will be returning to Korea after 9 months for the filming of his movie Hype Nation on 18th June at 5.50PM KST.

S: MTStarNews
c:sookyeong

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails