Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

02 May 2010

[Tweet]100501 Leeteuk Twitter Update


As promised since it exceeded 30,000 followers~I will release a selca later. For the moment I’ll publish a picture from 3rd album as it fits the 30,000^^

30,000 followers celebration picture!3rd album sorry-sorry’s memory^^several hundreds of pictures in my cellphone scream to be uploaded. Seeeeee you at 40,000 followers!!!

I’m posting a new picture when I achieve 50,000 followers^^ㅋ it’s like I’m falling for twitter little by littleㅋㅋㅋ

As I’m getting older now it seems I have to take care of myself*..ㅋㅋ going to the dermatologist ..ㅋㅋ
From ShinsFriends to: @special1004 why are you acting like an old man!! ㅎㅎ

Original Source. @special1004
Translated by. Gaia at SJ-WORLD.NET

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails