Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

04 April 2010

Eriko Kitagawa Shares Her Thoughts About Tohoshinki in Her Blog Entry

I know I have to write this.
Oh, this is just my personal matter, but I again found a negative comment concerning Jaejoong in the comment section.
So deep in my heart, I am thinking that I don't want to write again.
But I will.
I'd feel frustrated with myself if I get licked by those little things.

I did not know of this situation.
I think I have also made my comment on my twitter before,
but I never spoke about the topic,
and he never spoke about it, too.
So I thought I'd leave it as it is.

And, our relations are rather new.

But for me, a person who played the leading role in my works cannot be thought as a stranger.
Mostly, the other person seems to think of the same.
So I was secretly worried about them.

I am sorry.
I am really sorry.
I really wanted to watch their performance in Tokyo Dome with everyone here.
When I went to watch B'z concert, I came to know that many following this blog have also gone to their concert.
I was very delighted.
If they (I cannot write down that 4 characters here) perform at the Tokyo Dome,
I will set my cellular phone so that I can write this ameblo blog from outside.
Then, we can share our information where we are right now
and, we can gather stream together.
I was thinking like this, with a serious mind.

Thank you for sending their CD to me.
I heard their songs, many times, during my break at work.

I understand all of your lonely and sad feelings. (I also thought that I could not live, when my favorite group OFF COURSE was in such situations.)
But I think that the happiness of the 5 members should be the most important.

Please forgive them.
Some may be thinking that
they ripped off your enjoys,
or that they were your lights.
Please forgive the 5.
I think that they are truly sorry for all of this.
(For those who do not want to hear these words from me, please do not read these sentences. I am sorry that I am being rather picky. I have gone through a lot of unpleasantness…)

I think that the 5 are the ones who are in the most pain.
(I have never talked about this with Jaejoong, though.)
I am imagining like this.
Even though they are the ones selected from god,
that person's life is for himself.
Before being selected from god, he was a tiny little baby, born from his mother.
They are regular people.

Let's support the future of the 5
with the feelings "Thank you for being the light of our lives".
If you truly love them, and that you are saying that you will continue to love them.

I do not know whether or not they will be active as the 5 members again.
My only wish is that the young 5 people will be happy, and do their best in the future.

I am thinking.
Of Michael Jackson, who died though his was still young in age.
Do you think that it is completely a different story?

A person should not live for others.
A person should live for himself.
So, the most important thing should be; to think about their happiness.

This is my true feelings, from me, who have seen many artists.

I am praying for all of your health and happiness.

Source: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails