Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

31 March 2010

[Trans] 100330 Jaejoong in Women’s Weekly magazine


Make us intoxicated with your acting♡
Actor debut of the very popular artist Tohoshinki member Jaejoong(24)

The very popular dance vocal unit TOHOSHINKI member Jaejoong is finally going to show us his actor face! The drama starting on April 15th “Sunao ni Narenakute” he plays a medical equipment salesman whose sales grade won’t go up. “I was picked to be in a Japanese drama this time. It’s a very different field then usual so I’m really nervous but I hope that I can have fun with the casts and enjoy filming” he said. Before starting to film with his casts Eita, Ueno Juri, Seki Megumi, and Tamayama Tetsuji the 5 went to go drink and seemed to connect already.

Also in Korea the movie Jaejoong was in “Heaven’s postman” which was released in November is going to start opening in theater on May 29th in Japan!
“This was my first time acting and I didn’t know how to express my feelings so the director and other casts taught me how and we were able to finish filming. This was something that I couldn’t wait for it to open at theaters” he said at the movie premiere in Korea. It’s exciting to see how the top star is going to show us his “actor” face.

trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun

shared by Dbsk Dream


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails