Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

17 March 2010

ShinDong “I was used by my girlfriend”


On MBC “Yoo JaeSook and Kim WonHee’s Come to Play” Global BBFs Special, ShinDong confessed that “when I was trying to prepare a birthday present for my girlfriend, everyone around me told me that she’s trying to use me”. As expected, when he didn’t give her a birthday present, she wanted to break up right after. But he hope that maybe she didn’t mean it. ShinDong said he called her to test her, lying that he had a birthday present for her, so at least he could give something before breaking up with her. After hearing this, the ex-girlfriend said “okay then let’s meet” and ShinDong realized that he was being used by his girlfriend.

please copy ALL the below information when redistributing

CREDITS: Original Article: TV Daily
English Translation: Chrissy @ TwELFs.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS WITHOUT EDITING

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails