Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

21 March 2010

Jo Kwon, “My ideal type is Choi KangHee, I wish to meet her soon!”



2AM member Jo Kwon picks actress Choi KangHee as his ideal type.

Jo Kwon was featured for an interview on KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment Weekly aired on 20th March where he said, “My ideal type is Choi KangHee.” He revealed that even though he is playing made-believe couple with Brown Eyed Girls GaIn, his ideal type is someone else.

Jo Kwon revealed, “After watching movie ‘AeJa’, I fell for noona’s charms. I want to meet her soon.”


Meanwhile, when asked what present he received for Valentine’s Day, Jo Kwon replaied, “I received a chocolate kiss from GaIn.” The reporter was surprised at the answer and asked, “Are you dating for real?” and Jo Kwon replied “Yes” which had the reporter surprised again, Jo Kwon then quickly clarify in a joking way, “We are a couple on We Got Married.”

S: StarNews

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails