Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

26 March 2010

Goo Hara, “When I first saw the ‘emergency exit dance’, I couldn’t understand”

KARA Goo Hara confesses on how she felt when she first saw the ‘emergency exit’ dance step for their latest song ‘Lupin’ choreography.

Goo Hara was on KBS Star GoldenBell to be aired on 27th March when she was posted a question by MC Ji SeokJin “Did KARA know that the dance step will become such a big hit?”

She answered, “At first when I saw the dance I thought ‘What is that’ but it became the main point of the choreography.” She also revealed her regrets about how the ‘butt dance’ from their song ‘Mister’ is known amongst the males in their 40s but the ‘emergency exit dance’ for the song ‘Lupin’ is not as well known.

And also on the incident where Han SeungYeon fell down during a live performance of ‘Lupin’ on a music show, and GyuRi said, “I don’t usually get surprised on stage, but when I saw her fall down I was so shocked my jaw dropped.”

S: Mydaily
c:sookyeong

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails