Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

14 March 2010

100313 Leeteuk Cyworld Update


..My dongsaeng Siwonie..^^..

..With this special childhood picture of Siwonie..ㅋㅋㅋ

..everyone can envy with his childhood handsome appearance…

..and he has a global face..I mean he has the superior gene…

..however he got that recent body because he has exercised for 5 years…heuk..

..he’s such a hard-working boy..^^

..even being like that (hard-working) he still doesnt loose his energy/spirit…his personality is good..

..since he’s just started with drama again after such a long time..I hope everything will go well..

..Oh My lady!!! Everybody please give it a lot of love..

..My dongsaeng Siwon-ah!!!! Let’s just fighting!!!!^^ I love you…♥

Source : 박정수 미니홈피
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails