Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

31 December 2009

[Trans] 091230 BREAK OUT! Bigeast Edition CD is SOLD OUT

I’m not sure how to share this info…………… ^^;;; I was doing my usual fans stalking blogs, and suddenly my eyes was stuck on this info. There is not yet official announcement, but then I already checked to many Bigeast’s blogs and everyone said the same:


BREAK OUT! Bigeast version CD is SOLD OUT


Blog 1:

Since we haven’t made any pre-order yet, so then we asked for BREAK OUT! [Bigeast Edition CD Single] …

※ the attached benefit is members’ handwritten comment along with mini bulletin.

Eh?

SOLD OUT

Blog 2:

Yeah, BREAK OUT! Bigeast Edition is SOLD OUT

The sales period is range from from November 19th, 2009 (Thu) 16:00 – February 3rd, 2010 (Wed).

so I thought it’s a pre-order product (T/N: that it will be produced as many as orders that are received during the sales period), but what the~~?

It’s already SOLD OUT now, how is it with the Bigeast officers??
Now I need to look around at mu-mo shop.

- omitted -

If you haven’t pre-ordered yet, then it’s too late ^^


credit: yukabon + yumiyunho
trans + shared by: sharingyoochun.net

shared by dbsk dream

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails