Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

01 December 2009

Sukira Transcript 091121


091121 Transcript

Leeteuk wiped his car with his bare hands during winter
Leeteuk: Last Saturday, on the night of the first snow, I got ready to go to a sauna by myself, so I drove my car out. That day, it was extremely cold, and I heard that the DIY car wash was very cheap. So I paid 5 dollars, and without any gloves, holding a piece of wiping cloth, while yelling it was really cold, I wiped my car for one and a half hour. After that, I left to go to the sauna, and while I was heading there, it suddenly snowed… I was not happy at all that it snowed.
Eunhyuk: Congratulations, you wiped your car for one and a half hour and it snowed. Are you dating your car? Why would you wipe your car when the weather is so cold.
Leeteuk: Its cheap, I saved 5 dollars.

Source: Kimseohye
Korean to Chinese translations by Kimseohye
Chinese to English translations by –dreamx @ sj-world.net

CREDIT BACK FULLY, & DO NOT RE-TRANSLATE INTO OTHER LANGUAGES. THANK YOU.

anisa; LOL @ hyukkie xDD "are you dating your car?" xDDD

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails