Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

27 September 2009

SJM “Super Girl” (Thank You)

SUPER JUNIOR M ㅡ HAN GENG

Firstly I give thanks to all the staff for putting in so much effort in SJ-M’s new chinese album, thank you teacher Lee Sooman, president Kim Youngmin, director Yoo Youngjin, Wooyong hyung, Youngjun hyung, Seunghwan Hyung, Byungjun hyung, Daebin hyung, Minwook hyung, Jisuk hyung, Sungkil nuna, Yunjung nuna, thank you so much~ for all the help this while, and to my dad and mom, the fans in Korea and Asia, thank you so much for all your encouragement, I love you forever, forever~~~ ! Thank you everyone for always anticipating our new album, we hope that this album will give everyone a joyful and fresh feeling. Really grateful to everyone for the support and attention given to SJ-M in 2008, your little gestures, even a smile can give us endless amount of energy! We will continue to work hard, from now on we’ll show you a better stage, hope we will never be separated, I will always be by your side. I love you guys~~~~~ !

SUPER JUNIOR M
ㅡ SIWON

Our dear fans has everyone been doing well? I too have been worried about everyone and I received a lot of love and encouragement while visiting Korea and other Asian countries. SJ-M’s new mini album was released already. This album couldn’t possibly have been made if there hadn’t been love and encouragement from everyone. Firstly I thank all of our fans, teacher Lee Sooman who guided our lacking selves all the way into becoming adults and I am thankful to all staff in SM. And our parents and dongsaeng Jiwon and the Pastors and believers in Church who are always praying for me and I honour our Lord God for giving me dreams and prospect and hope. Everyone please be healthy and happy!

SUPER JUNIOR M ㅡ ZHOU MI

After much anticipation coming from everyone, our new album was “finally released after so long”. In a blink of an eye SJ-M has debut for a year and a half, it is because of your support that SJ-M can release new songs this fast ^^, Thank you ~! the list of people I need to give thanks to gets longer and longer, keke I cannot miss out anyone. First up is teacher Lee Sooman, president Kim Youngmin, director Jeong Changhwan, thank you very much! Always busy running around for SJ-M’s album Yunjung nuna, Sungkil nuna. Always looking after us in Korea Kang Jungah nuna, Lee Jungah nuna, Heejun nuna, Ahreum nuna, Yueun nuna, and our managers Youngjun hyung, Seunghwan hyung, and our SM China family who worked hard together this whole year, Wooyong hyung, Minwook hyung, Jisuk hyung, and our stylists, who will always make us look good Heekyung nuna, Jinjoo nuna, Sungmi nuna~ Dahye nuna, everyone worked hard~ thank you everyone! Always giving me help and encouragement Super Junior sunbaenimdeul, and all of SM artiste sunhoobaenimdeul, thank you~! SJ-M members keke, I’ll keep it short, I love you guys, let us work hard together~ lastly to Dad and Mom: Chill~ I know you are always worrying about me, but your son’s living well ^^- please don’t worry, I love you, Daddy and Mommy~~ To everyone who love us, thank you very much~~~

SUPER JUNIOR M
ㅡ DONGHAE

I love you dad…

SUPER JUNIOR M ㅡ RYEOWOOK

Thank You God. The very hard-working people up to the release of this album..Yoonjung nuna,Sungkil nuna,Minwookie hyung,Seunghwanie hyung,Jisukie hyung thank you so much,^^ teacher Lee Sooman who always takes very good care of us, president Kim Youngmin, Wooyongie hyung and director Yoon Youngjin who gave us a nice song, Yeonjung nuna thank you.^^ All my hyung members~I love you♥Ryeowook’s forever strong families..and E.L.F. thank you I love you♥

SUPER JUNIOR M
ㅡ KYUHYUN

Firstly I thank God for setting the path that made the release of SJ-M first Mini Album possible and the many people from the SM Family who worked so so hard up to the release of this album this far and to unseen places and composers,lyricists,arrangement-making hyungs and nunas,SM artists sunhoobaenimdeul * ,beloved SJ-M members and SJ members and E.L.F.!! Thank you I love you^^♥

* People who debuted before (sun) and after him (hoo).

SUPER JUNIOR M ㅡ HENRY

Thank you to everyone who a contributed to the making of this mini album

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

(Henry’s message clearly has a typo..-_-)Original Source. justsiwon.com
Korean Translated by Gaia at SJ-WORLD.NET
Chinese translated by Carolyn at SJ-WORLD.NET

NO ADDITIONAL CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails