Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

30 August 2009

Super Junior Lee Teuk, “Whenever TaeYeon sees me, she calls me an ajusshi”

Super Junior Leeteuk has revealed that he has been called an ajusshi by many, starting from So Nyeo Shi Dae TaeYeon.

Lee Teuk wrote on his minihompy on 25th August saying, “When TaeYeon sees me, she calls me an ajusshi..Heuk heuk..Am I really an ajusshi?” this has caught the attention of fans who would also call their idols by ‘oppa’.

Fans responded by “TaeYeon is just joking”, “What ajusshi! You are our oppa forever”, “I will call you oppa still even if you are 50 years old”, “PeterMan Lee Teuk oppa will never grown old”. The messages were not only from fans in Korea but also from China, Japan and America.

Meanwhile, Lee Teuk has always shown the good relationship between Super Junior and So Nyeo Shi Dae, he wrote on his minihompy on 25th August, “I’m a bowling genius. Everyone is quiet below me. KangIn, DongHae, EunHyuk, TaeYeon, YoonA and MinHo are you shocked? We are a family after all.”

credit : sookyeong@wp

1 comment:

^_^ said...

ooh..poor oppa leeteuk!!!
u r my oppa also 4ever n ever..
always be my num 1 idol...
u r a great host, funny, and a great intertainer....we from malaysia luv u..

Related Posts with Thumbnails