Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

27 February 2009

[TRANS] HoMin UFO Replies (090226 ~ 090227)(TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

Yunho's Replies~

Fan : It was my birthday yesterday Please wish me!! TT Will you wish me?

Yunho : Although it's a little late but Happy Birthday! ^_^ From today onwards, I pray for your happiness ^_^

Fan : Checkmate

Yunho : You use romantic words that make me dizzy...Our love starts now~

*Yunho's reply is Checkmate's lyrics

Fan : Oppa you're revealing too much...is it for me?

Yunho : Oh~~ Too wild~~

Fan : Waiting for you oppas...i'll..!! If I study hard enough, I'll definitely be Junsu's nurse!! If you're sick..come to me??

Yunho : Okay...^_^ But please don't hurt me when you give me an injection~

Fan : Can you see it? Can you feel it? Our love for TVXQ

Yunho : I felt it...^_^ Did you feel it? (TVXQ's love

Fan : Oppa if I go to your university, will you go on a date with me??

Yunho : How??



ChangMin's replies~

Fan : Who does oppa belong to??? ME~~~

ChangMin : No way

Fan : Anything to say?

ChangMin : Nope

Fan : Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll think of myself as the dancer in Checkmate forever!!!

ChangMin : That's not possible~ Haha~

Fan : Do you remember? I really miss that time~

ChangMin : Hehehehe

Fan : Oppa ah^^ Today I was late to school TT Tell me to work harder~ Goodnight~

ChangMin : Work harder^^

Fan : Who are you thinking of now? I thinking of YOU.

ChangMin : ^^

Fan : The concert is over~~ I'm depressed TTTT

ChangMin : ; ; ; ;

Fan : Oppa I want to be your bed in your room for just a day

ChangMin : No way

Fan : I'm begging you...........please reply...........please show yourself!

ChangMin : ^^ okay...hehe

Fan : As expected, oppa looks most handsome singing!! hehehe

ChangMin : Thank you^^

Fan : I wish for you to have God's grace and blessings ^^

ChangMin : ^^ You too ^^

Fan : I must fulfill my dreams...Oppa you're my witness alright?^^ See you in 10 years oppa~

ChangMin : I'm waiting~ hehe

Fan : Do you want your youth to be blown away with this wind today?

ChangMin : What are you talking about?

Fan : I just need to grow a little taller and I can catch up with oppas! I'm already 170~~

ChangMin : 170 is good for a girl!



(These are from the same fan)

1.Fan : Sometimes sexy Sometimes pure Sometimes passionate~ Yunho's charm is the best!! ^^

Yunho : Me?? Best charm?? Wow I feel really good uhuhu

2. Fan : As tall as the sky...I can't reach your hand...As pure and clean as the sky...Jung Yun Ho ^^

Yunho : I...like the sky a lot ^_^ Close your eyes...it's just like flying~

(These are from a male fan 8D)

1. Fan : Because of Yunho, I study extremely hard...How can you do this to me? It's too much...

Yunho : What's wrong??

2. Fan : Please cheer for me...tell me to study...Then I can meet you...TTT

Yunho : You have to work hard! I'm waiting for you! ^_^

(ChangMin butts in LOL)

ChangMin : I wanna cheer for you too! Fighting! Although results and happiness aren't on the same scale of importance, but make studies your main aim for now~

3. Fan : I'll see you on stage then! Qi Zuo Zhen(fan's name) VS Jung Yunho~!! Cool? ^_^

Yunho : Okay^^ Please take care~



Credits : OhMicky

Translated by : Choco@TVXQFever
Shared by: Dbsk dream

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails