Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

20 October 2008

TVXQ's Xiah Junsu Iple Update

On the October 13th, Jaejoong and Yoochun left their messages on Iple. This time, it's Xiah Junsu's turn.
Hello All,
I’m xiah Junsu who at last leaving my message.
Actually i feel sorry for you all (* note: for leaving his message so late ). To tell you the truth is, you all know that usually the owner will show up in the last minute of the stage right?! Hahaha, Im sorry, just to let you know.

I heard that JaeJoong hyung even left you 2 messages already. This time i need to catch up…kkk..

First, at this very moment, the things that i want to tell you is I deeply thank you now who is reading this message. Recently everyday i feel so grateful..touched..^^ Don't you all feel the same way too?

Missing the Korean stage for one year seven months, I've always wanted to listen your cheering voices..And lately, each time we’re on stage, i feel that once again.^^ Thinking about the time before the album was released, i ever told the members like this. “Our own Market sales in Korea is getting smaller and smaller “..i even felt scared about this. If we’re in Good luck, if our new album sales is more than 200 thousand copies, then i can be happy..but when it was released, everything seemed to be true. No, i felt more love which i really wanted to present this happy heart to all of you.

No matter how small the sales market is, but for singers (the most important thing) is always ALBUM.^^ Lately i really feel happiness in my life, every minute, every second, every moment, thanks to all of you who made this happen. Things that needed to be done are still a lot to go, for better happiness, we still need more hard work to be better..

I deeply feel your love at this very moment and i thank you.. For this kind of feeling, once again i sincerely thank you all ^^ Congrats ^^

Waa..Though i use the Eagle typing method, but seems that my writings are quite alot.. (* Eagle typing method is typing the letter one by one, even search for the letter, not facing the computer display and just like a person who just begin to learn typing.)

I’m So confident with this kind of typing because my eagle typing method is the fastest. haha^^ Mr.T who stands next to me also was quite surprised to see me typing like that.

Although an Eagle, but quite a quick and you cant see my hands, hahaha~~~!!! How could my mood so UP today? hahahaha~~ Recently the weather is getting cold, everyone please beware of catching cold…

Later we will have a lot of activities, see you on the stage performance!! With great looking cassies, LOVE YOU^^

Today i with my long-time-no-see’s BEST FRIEND~ Eun Hyuk took a picture for all of you..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails