Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

29 September 2008

DBSK Members Sick During Inkigayo Comeback Recording




DBSG will be making their comeback on SBS Inkigayo, on the 28th. Today, DBSG visited the studio at 10 in the morning, and had three pre-recordings. Despite the severe flu, all the members had; they were able to perform very powerful performances very well.

Right after the recording, Jaejoong told the journliasts that, “I was very nervous since it was our first performance, but I’m glad we finished it well! Plus, all the members have the flu, so our conditions were not the best, but I’m glad things went smooth!”

Due to living together, Jaejoong had spread his flu to all the the other memebers.

He admitted, “Honestly, I was the one who spread the flu. I’m extremely sorry towards the members, we really wanted to show a perfect performance, but I’m quite regretful, since we couldn’t.”

He also added, “Thankfully, we finished the recording, without any big mistakes. We had IVs, and took all our medicine, but I guess the flu must be really severe. We hope to get better quickly, and perform well.”

Especially, “We came to Korea after such a long time, and hearing the fans was very touching. Next time, I hope people say we did our best with passion, instead of how we did our best with a cold.”

source: minsarang
credit: soompi
ASIAN FANATICS

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails