Can you guess which features of each member are used?
Nose&Upper part of the face：Yunho
Mouth&Lower part of face：Yoochun
With many curious about the content to the conference between 2PM 6 members and the fans which took place on 27th February, a list of answers and questions by 2PM fan union was released after the conference.
1. Despite Underground having corrected our document of questions and resubmitted them, why have you opened this conference without answering them?
Jung Wook: Park Jaebum has requested for us to reveal his withdrawal at the end of February and so we couldn’t answer the questions. We are opening this conference in order for the members to have an honest talk with the fans.
2. What the fans wanted as communication with JYPE. Why are the members present at today’s conference?
Jung Wook: In order for the members to express their honest thoughts. If only I had come to the conference, the fans wouldn’t believe the members.
3. JYPE announced that the members agreed to Park Jaebum’s withdrawal on the 6th of January. Are there any refutes against this statement?
Members: We all agree to the statement.
4. We would like an honest response as to why the members continued to speak of Jaebum’s name in broadcasts and their interviews even after the decision was apparently made on the 6th of January.
Members: Despite his withdrawal, he is still a good hyung to us. I don’t think it’s a problem to be honest in saying that we miss him. And from now on, if we miss him, we will say so. We don’t think it will be a problem.
5. After the termination of the contract with Park Jaebum, what are you required to do by law?
There is nothing left.
6. Until when is the income distribution active?
There is no fee for the termination of his contract. Income earned up to December completed its distribution in January.
7. Please explain what the company is doing to handle the mental and physical stress that has been placed upon the members and their families with the various rumors that are circulating.
Jung Wook: JYPE is not responsible for the personal and social lives of the celebrities within our agency. We believe that Park Jaebum must take full responsbility for his actions. The rest of the members are victims to this case, while Park Jaebum is the attacker.
8. It is not hard to ask for articles to be taken down and for hateful replies to be deleted. Why didn’t the company take a stance on this issue?
Jung Wook: Honestly speaking, we have never had to delete articles or replies before this issue. However, after the issue broke out, our company has tried our best.
9. Despite revealing that decisions have been made on the 6th of January, the company has been using Park Jaebum’s name for marketing. Please reveal your reason.
Jung Wook: It is impossible for JYPE to control the media and the press. It is true that the decision was made on the 6th of January but we had already come to an agreement to release the information late February.
10. On the official notification, you described the reason as ‘a severe personal mistake.’ Will you be taking responsibility for specifically using the words ’severe’ and ‘mistake?’
Jung Wook: I will reply with three reasons.
1. After this ‘mistake’ occurred, we didn’t want the remaining members to turn into betrayers. The 6 members are just as important as the one.
2. The notification was to all of Korea. We could not lie.
3. The 6 members are the victims and if we did not speak of the truth and reveal it as a severe mistake, people will get the wrong idea.
11. Does Park Jaebum know about the conference with fans? Does he know that the reason for his withdrawal is ‘due to a severe personal mistake?’
Khun: I have texted Park Jaebum recently. He knows that we are holding this conference. He wanted to give us a video recording.
Jung Wook: He knows of the notification, too.
12. In the future, will 2PM be adding a new member or deciding another leader?
Jung Wook + Members: There are no plans.
13. Is there really no chance for Park Jaebum’s return? And if he returns through a different company, what is your opinion on the matter?
Jung Wook + Members: There is no possibility for him to return through 2PM.
Chansung: If Jaebum wishes to take responsbility for all of this and comes back as a celebrity, we will encourage him. However, I think a return through 2PM is out of the question.
14. Couldn’t the company have covered for the severe personal mistake? And, if the members did not agree to Jaebum’s withdrawal, don’t you think the issue wouldn’t have gotten this far?
Members: It’s not something we can just cover.
Jung Wook: We were put in a situation where the only thing we could do was agree. That is why we agreed. If we hadn’t, I believe that the results would be the same.
15. If the controversy last September never happened, would your decision still stand the same?
16. Do you personally control the cyworlds of the members? There are posts that went up after the 8th that have created much controversy amongst the fans. Are they all your posts?
Wooyoung: Yes, I was truly frustrated which is why I wrote it.
Chansung: Yes. I was truly in a state of confusion which is why I wrote it like so. But it has nothing to do with the issue.
Jung Wook: We believe that a celebrity must be responsible for his own personal and social life. We do not control them.
17. What do the members think of the boycott?
Junho: We didn’t care because we knew that Jaebum would return and knew that it would all be solved with his return. But honestly speaking, I would be lying if I said wasn’t hurt. If, after today, the boycott continues, then I will think of it as the fans hating us. We will show that we will be trying our best through our songs and performances.
There’s nothing new in the news so I decided not to translate it again.
One additional info is just percussionist Bashiri Johnson and Michael Jackson’s backup singer Judith Hill have dropped their attendance to the concert due to personal reasons.
More about how to reserve ticket for the concert here
credit: star-mt news
Fanclub of 5 members male group TVXQ (U-Know Yunho, Hero Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun, Xiah Junsu, Max Changmin), Cassiopeia on the 27th afternoon had a surprise flashmob event in front of Woori Bank, Jung-dong, Seoul.
The flashmob event was held at the same time nationwide today on February 27th, 12:26 PM in Gwangju, Busan, Myeong-dong, and Cheongju where all TVXQ fans united to show that they will always wait all five TVXQ members be together and keep the faith.
Members VS Company, disagreements emerged at the 2PM fan conference?
On the 25th, news like lightning on a sunny day struck the celebrity industry, with the title of ‘Jaebum’s permanent secession’. Many have their eyes on the matter as management company JYPEntertainment (from now on JYPE) went on with the fan conference as scheduled.
At first, the fan conference which started at 3pm on the 27th at a shopping mall in Seoul’s Songpa-gu Moonjeon-dong, was scheduled for all 2PM members and JYPE associates, as well as 10 fan representatives, however as of now, 4:30pm, it is known that only 4 of the 2PM members are present.
The Shanghai world expo is an opportunity for both Korea and China to know more about each other.
Being the representative for the Korea’s booth in the world expo, Representative Chang Joon-sang stated on the 22nd at the media conference for the world expo that, “China is now Korea’s number 1 country. In the long run, it will become a greater and more important country.”
Representative Chang also stated that the EXPO not only affect the participating countries’ strength, but the most important reason is that this event may affect the economy of the country, just like how the Olympics can held affect the country’s economy.
In this exhibition, Korea will be represented through its products, image, as well as culture.
Korea’s booth will be all about image, and they have invited DBSK’s Uknow Yunho, Super Junior M and F(x) to participate in the events.
Shoutout by: Himawari22@sj-world.net
Translated by: Iunnyemail@example.com
please take out with full credits.